Martial Arts Fitness Gym for all age groups, based in Cabra Dublin 7
- To study the theory of power thoroughly.
- To understand the purpose and method of each movement clearly.
- To bring the movement of eyes, hands, feet, and breath into a single coordinated action.
- To choose the appropriate attacking tool for each vital spot.
- To become familiar with the correct angle and distance for attack and defence.
- To keep both the arms and legs slightly bent while the movement is in motion.
- All movements must begin with a backward motion with very few exceptions. However once the movement is in motion, it should not be stopped before reaching the target.
- To create a sine wave during the movement by utilising the knee spring properly.
- To exhale briefly at the moment of each blow except a connecting motion.