Kickboxing-TaeKwon-Do focus on developing students in a positive manner to stimulate mental and physical health and growth. As an individual or family activity you can develop these competencies and life skills together or as a individual at a pace which suits you desire and ability. We encourage all students to develop themselves to their maximum potential. Which in turn will enables you to defend yourself against negative influences in your life.
KKC Martial Arts provides an unparalleled Kickboxing,TaeKwon-Do fitness, and leadership experience that is unique in these ways:
- World-class instruction by qualified, competent, Sport Ireland and Garda Vetted professional black-belt Coaches, well trained instructors, and world champions.
- Program approach – our belt program is formalized and consistent, with a clear progression through defined frequent goals, and positive recognition and reinforcement as each new milestone is achieved.
- Kinship – KKC Martial Arts is a family orientated Orginisation and we cultivate a family atmosphere. We welcome parents, children, and families to spend time with us. We also make it easy to foster friendships, enjoy teamwork and community.
- Leadership development – through Kickboxing/TaeKwon-Do we deliver skills in personal leadership that extend outward to families, friends, the workplace, and community. We offer a formal leadership development program for members with the required qualities and initiative.
- Consistency and quality – during 36 years in practice, we have developed a consistent program and membership experience. Our instructors are trained by us from a young age and that the KKC Martial Arts experience is consistent and high quality. KKC Martial Arts instructors and students also perform consistently well in both national and world championships.
- Flexible schedule – we provide a range of class times that makes it easy for busy members and families to maintain a successful practice, and that helps to ease scheduling burden on busy parents.
- Ability to set own pace – members can join at any time during the year, and will work at their own pace. The nature of our programs and high teacher-student ratio means that there is
never a rush to catch up.
Within KKC Martial Arts class our coaches and instructors are personally selected, not only for their Kickboxing and Martial Art skill, but also for their ability to effectively communicate their knowledge and understanding to students of all ages. All our Coaches are Sport Ireland qualified Kickboxing instructors/coaches, Code of Ethics certified and Garda vetted.
The training in Kickboxing and TaeKwon-Do can be adapted to cater for your individual needs. The age limit is from four up, there is no upper age limit as you can adapt the training to suit your own physical and mental abilities. There has been a particular rise in the last number of months in the number of young people whom wish to develop and grow in a progressive and modern Martial Art you will be taught to, Punch, Kick, Sweep and Throw. KKC Kickboxing and S Sport TaeKwon-Do is without doubt one of the most comprehensive Martial Arts Systems in Ireland.
Programs Designed With You In Mind
Within a kickboxing and TaeKwon-Do class, we are interested not only in self defence skills, but also in the complete personal development of each student. Individual attention is a feature of each and every class, to allow Kickboxing and TaeKwon-Do students to progress quickly and easily toward their personal goals. Our instructors take seriously their responsibility as role models for younger students, teaching them the importance of strong character, leadership and good values.
The martial arts were originally aimed toward self defence and the preservation of life. Today, however, people come to us from all walks of life, each with their own reasons for wanting to train in Martial Arts. Some want to learn self defence, some seek to become physically fit, some enjoy the sporting aspect of tournaments, and others just want to have fun. Whatever your reason for wanting to train and grow with us, you will find others with similar interests training at KKC Martial Arts.